Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Zelda Spirit Tracks Chancellor Cole papercraft WIP 5


I almost forgot about this one...! (well not really, I've just been *so* busy with other stuff...)

But anyway, I've picked it up again, and this time hopefully I can finish it soon! I did a second test build, and I'm pretty happy with it now. So now I can finalize the 3D model to unfold the fixed parts again to make the templates.

After that I'll build the final version and make the instructions, and then papercraft Chancellor Cole can finally join the rest of my papercraft models on my website! ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. when it will be finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise an exact date, sorry; papercraft is only a hobby of mine, so I can only work on it now and then... But I hope I will be able to finish it soon now! ;o)

      Delete