Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Papercraft LEGO Classic Space minifigs recolours by pittpenguin123


Although I do plan on making many more papercraft LEGO minifigs, of course I can't possibly promise to make all the ones people would like me too... :o(

So some people have already recoloured some of the papercraft LEGO minifigs I made into LEGO comic book characters, or original LEGO minifigs before, and now pittpenguin123 has done the same, making my LEGO M:Tron and Blacktron II astronauts into classic Space versions! ;o)

Although the classic LEGO Space helmet is a bit different, I haven't made that one yet (and I don't know when/if I will, sorry...! :o( but pittpenguin123 did a great making all the different colours:

he even made a Blacktron I astronaut too (for that one, the helmet is perfect! ;o) and even Benny (also known as "1980-Something Space Guy" ;o) from The LEGO Movie! ;o)

You can download the parts to build your own papercraft LEGO Classic Space minifigs from pittpenguin123's DeviantArt page (the instructions are the same as for my original papercraft LEGO astronauts of course):
http://pittpenguin123.deviantart.com/gallery/50313105/papercrafts

Have fun building! (with LEGO, or with papercraft! ;o)


2 comments:

  1. thank for posting it for me ninjatoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope many people will like them too! ;o)

      Delete