Monday, August 20, 2012

Papercraft Sket Dance Bossun's beanie hat!


Bossun (Yusuke Fujisaki) is the team leader of the "Sket Dan" (the "Helper's Club" at the Kaimei High School campus.

Armed with the spirit of Support, Kindness, Encouragement, and Troubleshooting (SKET), he and two other students are dedicated to solving all kinds of problems submitted by the school's staff and other students to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible (which isn't really that smooth at
all... ;o)

Download + build your own papercraft Sket Dance Bossun's beanie hat! (by Gankutsu-o-taku)

http://gankutsu-o-taku.blogspot.com/2012/08/support.html

2 comments:

  1. The link dont work, and I'm a absolute fan of Sket Dance 😩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but because this papercraft wasn't made by myself, I can't really help you if the website and download are gone... :o(

      The creator (Gankutsu-o-taku) does also have a DeviantArt account, but I don't know if he is still active?
      Here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/peperikura/art/Sket-Dance-Bossun-s-Beanie-322192690

      I'm sorry that I can't help you, I hope you can contact the creator himself...!

      greetz ninjatoes

      Delete