Saturday, July 21, 2012

Papercraft TIE-fighter WIP13


I think I'll finish the Star Wars TIE-fighter first (before my LEGO Black Knight minifig) because well, I started it first too. ;o)

For the best result, you'll need some transparant parts, but they can be made from really any kind of transparant sheets, like some scrap packaging material.

The TIE-fighter has lots of parts and no less than 15 sheets, but that's because I used the "layering technique" a lot for some extra detail, and because each side of the wings alone are almost 1 sheet big. ;o)

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. :-) i cant wait to see the finished fighter..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little while longer, if all goes well! ;o)

      Delete
  2. good luck :D
    i will waiting for this,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! I've already built the first few parts for the command pod, I'll post a few more updates soon until it's finished, and I hope I can have it ready for release soon. ;o)

      Delete