Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Young Lara artwork will scare you silly...!


With Halloween coming up, I thought I'd kick off my new Tomb Raider papercraft project with one of the scariest Lara images I've ever seen...!

This version of young Lara makes her appearance in the Angkor Wat trainings level of Tomb Raider The Last Revelation and again in the Black Isle storyline of Tomb Raider Chronicles. Since she doesn't carry any weapons, young Lara has to rely on her wits and agility to survive...

Although the official artwork is "not a very pretty sight", I think the ingame, classic polygonal version will make a very nice papercraft model!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Tomb Raider... Played at least 4 years ago... Must play now :D
    Obviously you will do the best-job-possible lol. I can imagine it right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I love playing the classic Tomb Raider games from time to time too... They're still a lot of fun, some of the best games I've ever played! ;o)

    ReplyDelete