Monday, April 18, 2011

New webpoll: how many paper models have you built?

I've been a serious papercrafter for quite a while now so I've built quite a few models already.

My recently released Paper Mario 3D was my 100th model, and before that, I also built several models that I found online for free, which is what inspired me to start making my own. ;o)

Of course some people like building just a few big and complex models, while others enjoy making lots of small ones. So: how many paper models have you built so far? ;o)






How many...

...paper models have you built so far?




None.
1-10
11-20
21-50
51-100
100+








Concerning the previous poll, 155 people have voted again and I was even a little bit surprised with the results! ;o)

Although personally I prefer using a knife and most people that leave me a message or e-mail me tell me they use a hobby knife as well, in the poll you can see that quite a lot of people use scissors too! ;o)

Most people that use scissors, use small ones of course like nail scissors or special, tiny scissors from a craft's store, but even then, many people still use a knife for very detailed or difficult cuts.



What about you? ;o)

Have fun voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment