Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You know you're a cartoon character...

...when your feet are actually bigger than your body! ;o)

I changed the texture on Sora's pants, and made the lower yellow straps as seperate strips, just like the upper ones that connect to his belt. While playing a game you might not notice the difference, but in a static paper model, it's more logical to do them the same way, I think.

With Sora's hood, arms and neck, there are a lot of parts and folds that join together at the shoulders, which could make it pretty difficult to build... But I think I found a nice and easy way to put it all together. I'll test it of course, to see if it really works out the way I think. ;o)

Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Looks like it is coming along very well...Looks fairly large as well :) . Can't wait to see the finish product and a release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never untuned ;) . Super <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definetly a cartoon character if you knee is bigger then your head, ala Tidus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant even believe that the joke "you know what they say about big feet" hasnt been made yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a lot of trouble finding good looking shoes? Especially girls, or so I've heard... :o(

    ReplyDelete