Friday, June 19, 2009

ZaL release probably this weekend

Even at a late stage like this, I sometimes find things I still want to change. It's no surprise that it's one of the parts that I decided not to test build of course... ;o)

Originally I wanted to try and see what the blade would look like if I cut it up lengthwise, but after I tried and saw, I came to the conclusion that it was much too difficult, so I decided to unfold it differently.

It's not that big a setback of course, and the sword and shield are the last parts I have yet to build. So perhaps I'll be able to release ZaL this weekend already.

9 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Can't wait :D All the progress pictures are very promising, it's looking fantastic. Nice and sturdy, with all the right curves and layer effects. I think this one looks like one of your best (even though all of them are great, I've got a certain fondness for this one :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because of the legs right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, he (she? sorry) did mention the right "curves" ~L~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it's a she, I know her from DeviantArt, I was just kidding! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, I didn't mean curves as in body, I meant like, the paper's curves look like they're being used to full effect, smooth and stuff. (Even though the legs look really good) :P Very much like the game model. Well, I see it's released, so I think I'll start it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha see I knew it! Maybe I should wearing tights as well??

    (on second thought, what would my friends say...? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! No, I think tights only look suitable on Link :P (besides, I think he's not really wearing tights, just scaly fish skin type armor... wait, that's kinda a strange thing to wear, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Bratchny, thighs only look good on Link (so do man-skirts) :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that's that then: I won't start wearing tights and man-skirts. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete