Sunday, October 5, 2008

Latest papercraft project status report

I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on my latest papercraft project this weekend, I think the preliminary work on the 3D model is about 70% done.

I know in the image it looks like there's a lot more blue, but the work that has yet to be done concerns the shoulders, wrists and hands, which are always a lot of work and are even a bit more troublesome on this particular model. I also still need to fix some textures, because all the changes I made require some adjustments.

I'm thinking about making the hands very detailed (10 seperate fingers), because I think it will look really good on this particular model. But a test build (which I'm hoping to start next weekend) will tell if doing so will throw off the balance between the level of detail on the different parts of the model or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment