Friday, September 26, 2008

New papercraft project

I've decided on my next project, it's one of the models that has been on my "to do"-list forever. Recently, everybody started talking about it and my mind started working out all kinds of neat ideas that I could do on this one.

But I'm not sure if I should tell you guys what it is, or if I should keep a "WIP" on my blog this time.

The reason is, that I know at least one other person is working on the same subject, and I don't want that person to get bummed and all disappointed and stop working on it just because someone else is doing the same model. I don't mind making paper models that have already been done before, and this way it won't turn into a competition and you guys may get two models in the end! ;o)

I might add "secret clues" on my blog from time to time so that very observant readers may just figure out what the subject is. But don't worry, there isn't one right now (or is there..?)

No comments:

Post a Comment