Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fierce Deity Link papercraft finished


I'm cutting it close, but I did manage to finish my Fierce Deity Link papercraft model this weekend!

It was a fun project, and I'm happy with the results. The double helix sword is huge, and I needed to adjust the arms and hands a bit to make sure Oni Link wouldn't fall over anymore. I only built the arms just a tiny bit crooked, but with a sword this big, it can make all the difference.

The video you see here is the result of my playing with the video mode on the Kodak Easyshare camera I bought recently, and I made myself a YouTube channel where I hope to share many more videos featuring my papercraft models!

To download the parts and instructions for my Fierce Deity Link model, you need to go to the Zelda section on my website:
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment