Sunday, August 17, 2008

T-Rex trophy head for over your mantelpiece

I don't usually manage to release two paper models so shortly after one another, but this is a very simple one again, with only 8 big parts (just 5 for the head, and 3 for the wall mount plaque) on 2 sheets. 🙂


The idea to make this one came to me when I was looking for the Racetrack Key 🔑 to take a good screenshot for my quad bike project and ended up in the trophy room 🏆 where Lara keeps her "souvenirs" from her earlier adventures.

Besides the Atleantean Scion (broken in pieces) from the original Tomb Raider, the Dagger of Xian from Tomb Raider 2, a golden idol that's actually from Indiana Jones' "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and the Iris artifact that we wouldn't actually get to see until Tomb Raider 4 and 5, there is this T-Rex head.

You know the old saying: if you manage to fell a T-Rex, you get to hang his head over your mantelpiece. 🙂

Download it from my site as usual: http://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/, I'm afraid I don't know how much you would need to scale it for a 1:1 version though, sorry...

Have fun building!

greetz ninjatoes


1 comment:

  1. Simple yet elegant.
    I am finishing my second build of the T-rex plaque this evening. I will send you pictures of her this evening. wildman

    ReplyDelete