Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Papercraft Pokémon Mega Heracross



I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason Javierini's papercraft Pokémon Mega Heracross made me think of papercraft Zant, from the Legend of Zelda? ;o)


Download + build your own papercraft Pokémon Mega Heracross (+lots more, by Javierini):
http://jav-papercraft.blogspot.com/2016/03/mega-heracross.html
(papercraft Zant by Squeezycheesecake here: http://nintendo-papercraft.com/usurper-king-zant/ )

You'll need the free Pepakura Viewer to open *.pdo files!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I DO see what you mean... I have actually built that Zant Papercraft! It was a lot of fun to build. It took a while but wasn't difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, so I'm not crazy...! ;o)

      It's good to hear you enjoyed building Zant, papercraft is time consuming so it needs to be fun. ;o)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, don't worry you aren't crazy! (sometimes I think myself crazy when I want to build the hardest paper crafts...)
      It a load of fun! I especially can't wait to start that new Sheik from Hyrule Warriors!

      Delete