Wednesday, July 18, 2012

papercraft LEGO Black Knight WIP10


That's one strange light sabre...! ;o)

These are the final test builds for my papercraft LEGO Black Knight minifig (using my papercraft M:Tron minifig as a stand-in ;o)

The last parts I had to check were the sword and the shield; the shield doesn't have the final texture yet (link) but for the test build that isn't important of course.

I'm happy with the way the parts fit together, so now I'll copy+paste all the correct parts onto the final templates in Photoshop, make a few last fixes and then so I can start the final build, and with it, the instructions!

(but I might finish my TIE-fighter first ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't give you an exact date, I'm afraid; I pretty much finished the templates, but I've been working on a Star Wars TIE-fighter at the same time, and right now, I'm building that one first so I can release it.

      When that one is done, I will finish the Black Knight minifig.

      Delete