Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#OnThisDay (2009): D/L #papercraft #Zelda Twilight Princess Zora armor Link (ZaL):


Although I've always liked the more "cartoony" look of the Zelda series, and for me, the characters really don't have to look more "real" like in the newer games, I did like the Zora armor from Twilight Princess!

I made Zora armor Link (ZaL for short) a "smooth" model: there aren't a lot of sharp, crisp folds, but mostly smooth curves which suits the Twilight Princess version much better, and I think it turned out pretty well! (I especially like the helmet and the layered "skirt" ;o)

ZaL is the same scale as Twilight Link that I made later on, so if you want, you can switch the Ordon shield and sword for Twilight Link's Master Sword and Hylian shield (link)
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment