Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Papercraft Batman WIP 3


Batman The Animated Series papercraft model work in progress:

Already when I started test building the hand, I felt it would look better if it would be changed into a fist rather than the open hand it is now, so I didn't finish building it for this test build.

I made the "eyes" of Batman's cowl part of the "texture" (it's really just one, solid colour to keep it more cartoon-like) and it really looks much better than creating "eyes" with tiny 3D shapes! ;o)

I'll make a few more changes on the 3D model, and then I'll test build the new parts again before making the final version.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one to be ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it so far too! It has a great, cartoon-like look to it, and The Animated Series is one of my favourite Batman cartoons!

    There weren't too many problems with the test build except a few small changes, so I hope it won't take too long before I can finish it.

    ReplyDelete