Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ninjatoes' Twitpics free papercraft model sites


There are lots and lots of people making papercraft models for you to download and build!

Many of the papercraft models I tweet are not new releases (but some are ;o) but since most papercraft link sites only exist since a few years and only post the newest releases, I think a lot of people will still find a lot of "new" models!

The Twitpic widget in the sidebar (-->) only shows my 5 latest Tweets; if you want to see all my Tweets with lots more links to other people's papercraft models, you can browse through all my Twitpics on one page at vvall Grid: http://grid.vvall.com/?u=ninjatoespaper&t=twitpic

Have fun building!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap there's indeed a ton of stuff I've never seen before! Thanks 'toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a man after my own heart, 'toes. I love rooting out those older and out of the way papercraft models on the net. Indeed, what is old can be new again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! Hopefully many more people will be able to find a lot of fun papercraft models they've never seen before! ;o)

    ReplyDelete