Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Linebeck papercraft WIP 4

Originally, Linebeck's head was just placed directly on his torso. In a virtual game world, that's fine, but in a paper model, you need a better way to connect them and glue them together! ;o)

Because of the strange angle, it's a bit difficult to see, but the original Linebeck head had kind of a star-shaped bottom, with all kinds of folds coming together in the same, narrow spot...

That wouldn't be a very logical way to build it out of paper I think, so I decided to make it flat and to make a neck between the head and the torso. And to the neck, I could also attach Linebeck's tie. ;o)

This way, it should be much easier to build, and still look good. ;o)

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I haven't been able to do much work on it yet, but I'm getting there! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it I hope it turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too, when I do the test build I'll be able to tell if it'll turn out the way I hope...

    ReplyDelete