Friday, October 1, 2010

Plastic plane & paper tank

Like I said, the "Blackbird" doesn't really have many parts, so after glueing the cockpit and hull parts together, pretty much all that's left are the landing gears.

But as you can see, the black colour of the plastic parts is pretty scruffy looking, so before I glue on those, I will first spray paint the hull a nice, glossy black (using a spray can will give a much better looking effect than using a brush).

Because I already painted the inside of the wheel bays a nice, iron metallic colour (91) and the cockpit windows need to stay transparant of course, I carefully taped up these parts before spray painting the model.

Why the thing isn't finished already?

Well, because I've also been busy with other things. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment