Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tomb Raider III blank quad bike templates re-release

Maybe it's because I started my new Tomb Raider papercraft project, but I received several messages from people about the TR3 quad bike model I made earlier.

I released several versions of that one, including a blank one that you could print on coloured cardstock, or that you could colour yourself.

But therein lies the problem for the people that e-mailed me: they didn't know how to edit the PDF files on the computer, so I decided to release the blank quad bike as plain jpeg files, that everybody should be able to work with (but of course if you want to, you can also colour them after you printed them! ;o)

If you want to mix and match components with the coloured versions, make sure to print them at the same scale. The instructions stay the same of course, have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment