Monday, June 22, 2009

First ZaL has landed!

Whew, I just uploaded my new Zora armor Link two days ago, and I haven't even really thought about a possible next subject yet, and already I received the first pictures of a finished ZaL!

Lauren built this in just one day (a few hours actually!) and it looks really amazing! Great job!

So like I said, I haven't decided on my next project yet, but after Cremia's wagon and the long time I've been working on ZaL, I think I'll want to do a non-Zelda project next. That doesn't tell you much, I know, but once I have decided, you guys will be the first to know. ;o)

Hero Clothes Link and TP Zelda are not scratched from the "to do"-list of course, it just means I'll make them later. ;o)

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, ZaL looks great! And this build too!
    I'll have to wait to build mine, need to do a few testbuilds before doing it! Luckily my printer works again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news, can't do much papercrafting without a working printer...! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what about a Sora(from Kingdons Heart) for your next project??

    I'm really looking forward to a Sora papercraft, and I really think your the perfect person to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sora is one of the models that I definately want to make some day, but after such a time consuming model as ZaL, I'm really looking forward to doing something simpler (or at least a bit less time consuming ;o) right now...

    ReplyDelete