Monday, March 16, 2009

"Making small paper cylinders"-tutorial

Many people seem intimated by small parts on papercraft models. My Cloud model will also have some small parts again, mainly the fingers. They're basically just cylinders and cones though, which are normally not that difficult to make (they're just smaller ;o)

I'll show you how I make them using a toothpick to pre-shape them, so the parts basically almost "fold" themselves and all you need to do is apply some glue to the glue tab. ;o)

As with my other tutorials, I made a small txt-file so you can read back the spoken text.

Have fun watching!

1 comment:

  1. Nice tutorial! What brand of glue do you usually use? I typically use a white "tacky" type glue for papercraft but I noticed the glue in the tutorial was clear.

    ReplyDelete