Sunday, February 15, 2009

More legs

So it's the same old, same old. Life getting in the way of what you wanted to do... ;o)

At least I finally managed to find some time to remodel the other leg as well. With the texture changed (to include the straps so that I won't have to make them seperate parts) and the shoes and ankle wrinkles changed a bit again, the legs are now at a stage where I'm fairly okay with them (for now ;o)

Testing will reveal if it all works out the way I anticipated, hopefully I'll have some more time to work on Cloud more frequently (one can hope, right...? ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. these are the most awesome pants in the history of the universe! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they look really nice with all the wrinkles. But I think I'll change the textures again for the straps, to mimic the original X-shape more (the more I look at it, it just would look better I think ;o)

    ReplyDelete