Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fierce Deity Link Pepakura

I finished re-making the head/hair/hands/hat, so Fierce Deity Link is ready to go into Pepakura. It's probably not a big surprise, but I decided to go for the "young Link style" with 3D hands, hair and ears, because I think it suits this project best.

There's a reason why the sword wasn't textured in the last update; something probably went wrong, because the texture looked *very* wrong... So I just made my own, and I think it looks okay now.

Unfolding Fierce Deity Link probably won't take too long (don't worry about the red lines, that's just how I make my paper models). But I don't think I'll be able to finish test building, fixing mistakes and making the templates and instructions this weekend as well. So again, it might be another week, or maybe even two.

Stay tuned!

greetz ninjatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment